Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy 8's

8 things / Crazy 8's Just quick little list of some crazy random facts about me !! I found this on another blog H.I.T. Love her Blog and i am new to it but i find my self reading every morning ! So here we go !





8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:



1) My Daughter's Graduation 6/09
2) Lunch on Friday with my girlfriend Virginia
3) Going tonight to Birch St. with the hubby & Reese
4) Hawaii this summer
5) Summer time with the family
6) spending a weekend in Santa Barbara
7) Reese starting Kindergarten
8) A pair of Christian Louboutin !!!!!!



8 Things I Did Yesterday:



1) Made homemade Cranberry~Oatmeal Cookies
2) Had lunch with Katelyn (Sushi)
3) Try ed on two dresses
4) Had a new roll @ Sushi
5) Made Homemade Chicken Parmesan for dinner
6) Arranged flower's in my flower pots
7) Dusted
8) Went bed early !



8 Things I Wish I Could Do:



1) Move to another Country
2) Finish a Book
3) Open a Restaurant
4) Compete in a Marathon
5) Stop world hunger
6) Fly to Paris for a Chocolate eclair
7) Attend a cooking school in Italy
8) Clean the house as fast as the kids dirty it (lol)



8 Shows I Watch:



1) The Morning News
2) General Hospital
3) Food Network
4) The Tudors ~ Truly Obsessed
5) Real Housewives of New York
6) Biggest Loser
7) Weeds
8) Untied States of Tara



Well that was fun :)

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I love United States of Tara! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH THE BLOG IS COMING ALONG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!! you too!! when are you going to Hawaii?!?!?!?! and where are you staying??

    ReplyDelete