Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mother's day weekend !

So on Saturday me & the hubby and our son Reese spent the day in Laguna ! We started off with lunch at Las Brisas we have been there a few times brunch but never just for lunch so it was fun we sipped on Bloody Mary's and i had some fresh Mango Chevice then we headed down to the beach !
The hubby's lunch !
My Mango Chevice it was so good !
OK he is always working ha ha !

when we headed out from the beach i talked Kam in to stopping at Fashion Island to see the New Nordstrom and yes i fell in love i didn't get anything for me since i knew gifts were coming my way with Mother's Day on Sunday so i picked up some things for Reese

My older kids & hubby are so funny they couldn't even wait till Sunday to give me my gifts so on Saturday i had walked in to the den to see flowers cards and so many cool things i am truly blessed not just cause i got so many things but because they all spent there time on me the cards alone are tear jerkier ! gee sh then my niece's card is way tear jerkier too ! My husband surprised with with a membership to the tanning salon i have been wanting but never went and signed up since the one i use to belong to closed down over a year ago so he did it for me and put it my card !
My Clutch i had been wanting from HYPE @ Nordstrom
My new OPI polishes from my daughter Katelyn~

My ring from Jessica & Justin !

Me & my kids i am one proud Mama & Glam~mom and they made me feel very special !
So after i got my new dress on we headed out to our favorite places for Dinner Joe's Sushi !
There mussels are so Delish !
And this is there famous Beach Roll i have dreams about this roll ha ha it is so fresh & tasty
and another one of my fav's is the albacore Sushi !
I hope all you wonderful mother's out there had a wonderful day ! i sure did.
 

5 comments:

  1. It was a perfect day, from the gifts to the food to the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. You got so spoiled...how cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some awesome looking food! I have two awards over at my place for you. My feeling will not be hurt if you don't take them, but I just wanted to let you know that I love your site!

    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Hell Connie! Can I do a wife swap with you on Mother's day! You cleaned up,,,great gifts and great food from your adorbs family. Looks like you had a fabulous weekend, u deserve it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete