Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apple picking

So on Sunday we headed to Yucaipa to a little town called Oak Glen to go apple picking and i found this one orchard Los Rios Rancho where u can pick your own so i thought why not the kids will have a great time and they did !
My dirty boots ! So glad i wore them tho there was big red ants and dirt everywhere ugh !
And after a morning of apple picking we headed into town for some shopping & lunch !
local BBQ





So here are our pickings we picked around 25 lbs of apples for $30.00 these are all organic apples they also have pumpkins & u pick raspberries too ! The kids had a great time up in the mountains for the day and now i get to make applesauce & apple pies too ! 






1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! I am actually going to a store tomorrow after work vs. Internet shopping, I am actually going to by flats too lol!! I want high flats to wear day to day. Peeps in this state aren't too fashionable but I still rock out in my heels lol ;)

    ReplyDelete