Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Notecards








So over the weekend i found these's really cute notecards and i had to get them i collect them ! And yes to send out i love just sending an "am thinking of you" card out or a "something funny" card just because  i love my family & friends !  Is there anything special you do for favorite people in your life ?



11 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are adorable!! I need to find some cute stationery/cards for that exact reason. I have a letter I want to write as we speak, but I want some cute stuff to put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!!
    I love sending notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute! great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those!! And WP Is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh so cute and thoughtful of you to send those darling note cards!

    I love sending notes to the ones I love as well!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO cute. I am with you- I always hand write cards just because. I think it's so much fun to receive things in the mail with all of the emailing and such these days! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love funny cards. And funny notes. Today, I put a funny not in lunch bag of my son. Hope it makes him smile at school :)

    ReplyDelete