Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Time ~ Over it !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last couple of weeks have been crazy as am sure they have been for all !! December my family has 2 birthdays to celebrate, Christmas program at my sons school and so much more !! Here are some pic's of the family enjoying Christmas vacation. cant wait to get back to a normal schedule around my house when all are back in school and i can put my house back together put all the Christmas stuff away !!am going to say it ! am so over Christmas ! haha.. never thought id feel that way but i do !! So i hope everybody has a wonderful night celebrating the New Year to come..
Photobucket





Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love the kid's matching PJ's! I am packing all my Xmas things up on Saturday. Going to spend the entire day cleaning and sorting out things. Need to get rid of a lot o' chit!
    Have a wonderful night xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie what beautiful photos. You've been busy and man, that pizza looks delicious!

    Happy New Year to My Favorite Glamour Gal and her Wonderful Family! Looking forward to reading more from you in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It looks like yall had lots of fun! I feel the same way about taking down my Christmas stuff. It's just time to restore order! I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand. :) Can't wait to take down the Christmas Tree. But, I've counted my blessings - the hoopla is worth all the work that goes into it, to see friends, family, and happy faces.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!!! Lovely pictures!! Seems like you guys had a blast!!


    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! Glad you all had a nice holiday. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Loved the photos. That is one huge pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Connie, yes, by all means cut and paste the quiz onto your blog, Would love to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great Christmas.

    Holy pizza, Batman!! That thing is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Connie, Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete