Friday, December 18, 2009

The Nuddle

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well look what i found while browsing the net The "Nuddle" the more LUXURIOUS alternative to the Snuggie ! haha which i still want in leopard if my secret santa is reading this :) Anyways how cute and cozy do these's look??? i might just have to order one they have them for kids and babies! that fit on a stroller.. The adult size run in 5 different colors and cost around $68.00 and the ones for the kids are under 40.00. but for now i'll take a snuggie. Since they are back ordered and couldnt get one before Christmas. So what do you think ? Are you into the snuggies ??

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, those actually do look nice!! But "the nuddle"?? That's a bad name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we have brutal winters up here in Canada, nope, no Snuggie for me, looks to hard to get out of in a hurry when chasing after my 3 1/2 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie,

    I have a Snuggie and my hubby rags on me when I use it. He says I look like a cult member when I wear it. I love it though!

    The one you want looks awesome! Much more glamorous than the Snuggie!

    Let me know how you like it!

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have one, but they look good right about now with this freezing weather we have!

    Happy Holidays Connie!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Screw the nuddle, I love my snuggie! Ha! My cheapy snuggie was on sale for 10 buck and I love it, I am wearing it as I type!

    Sorry I have been MIA from your blog lately. For some stupid reason I cannot pull up your blog on my work computer and that's where I do pretty much all of my blogging!
    I miss keeping up with you everday!

    I hope you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    xoxo,
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to think that Snuggies were a little weird, but now I totally want one (in pink)! The nuddle looks very soft and cozy.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a snuggie for Christmas too!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following!

    www.thewannabewahm.com
    www.chiccheapnursery.com

    ReplyDelete