Friday, December 18, 2009

New Cook Book !

Photobucket
So my daughter Katelyn came home the other day and gave me a new cook book she picked up just for me !! haha well not really she was looking through it and said to her friend this looks so good am buying the book for my mom so she can make me this BBQ sandwich ! So i guess it's for me so i can cook for her !! anyways ~ Down Home with the Neelys love their show and last Christmas they had somen really good recipes for the holidays that i used for our Christmas dinner ! Smoked Ham with Sweet holiday Glaze and it was so yummy that am making it again this Christmas too ! and i also made the Spicy Macaroni and Cheese with Chorizo sausage if you like cheese and spicy this recipe you'll love !!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift! Those recipes sound delicious, can't wait to see the photos of that Christmas dinner you are going to prepare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm visiting via Deb's mention of you and her award to you.
    As I paged down through your blog, my mouth was watering at all the delicious food. You're also creative, just like you said in your profile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so love their show...such fun Xmas music on your site. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I watch their show and just crack up! They cook really good food but the way they talk and act is so ridic. "Gimme some of that brown sugar babydoll, hhmmmm" hahaha!!! I need to look at their book I know it's full of good down home southern cooking like my mama cooks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. Love. These Two! Seriously they crack me up!

    ReplyDelete