Friday, June 12, 2009

Fried Chicken Friday!

Just a quick post ! Today i am making fried chicken !!! Homemade yummy ~ My daughter Katelyn will be hanging out at a friends house tonight with a bunch of girlfriends they all graduate next Tuesday and her friend Toni will be going away to collage out of state and they have been friends since they were around 3 years old ! And Toni loves my chicken !! So i am making a platter of Chicken for the girls to snack on tonight!!
So ya i am just being So Martha today !! Even made a trip to the fabric store picked up a few new patterns and some material so i can start sewing again !



1 comment:

  1. THIS LOOKS SOOO YUMMY!! I am making coconut shrimp tonight, my first time. I got the recipe from skinnyandthecity.com from a facebook post. Cooking is my solace these days :)

    ReplyDelete