Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Just a quick Blog to say Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful Hubby & my Dad ! My husband is a pretty great guy and i am a real lucky girl to have meet and married my Best Friend. I look forward to everyday we spend together with our family.


My Father is a great guy Too!! I have a lot of memories of me and him when i were young. I remember him teaching to ride my bike and taking just me and him to my favorite place MacDonald's and trying to teach me how to golf ! He was there for me through my awful divorce and i want to say Thank you dad for everything you've ever done for me ! I Love you:)



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from SITS..Great tribute to your dad and husband :)

    Also, I wanted to invite you to my raffle on Spirit Jump. $1 for 1 ticket and each week (starting Sundays) we have new prizes like airline tickets, grills, jewelry...All $ goes to fight cancer.

    http://www.spiritjump.com
    Twitter @spiritjump

    ReplyDelete