Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 3 on the Master Cleanse

So i am on day 3 of the Master Cleanse and surprisingly not starving either. The drink doesnt taste all that bad the cayenne pepper can be alittle harsh on the mouth though. 
In all the research i have done they say day 2 & 3 is the wall but am not feeling that way yet i seem to have good energy   but not sure how much longer i can drink lemonade but for now am sticking with it. Everyday in my routine i drink a 8oz glass of the mixture and go for my morning walk i seem to be drinking it about every 3 hours or so whenever am feeling hungry i have been munching on fruit through this process like Ornages, Plums & Grapes and last night i did have Miso and it seemed to have feel me up ! But honestly am not starving and am hoping this cleanse will steer me away from fast food it's not like i eat it all the time but we do like going to good restaurants at this point in my life i dont want to be putting that fast food crap in my body ! So i will do another update on my progress in a few days. 
   

12 comments:

  1. Great job, the cayenne and lemon are great to clean out your body and stave of hunger. Despite what most americans think fasting everyonce in a while is really good for you.

    Are you drinking coffee or any other caffeine? When I did the master cleanse the only true problem I had was not caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i havent had any coffee or caffeine and i cant beleive am not craving it either thaks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you drinking maple syrup? oh.my gosh.
    I am going to read down your blog. You must explain this somewhere! :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. I tried to reply to your comment in my email, but you have a no-reply-comment@blogger.com email
    If I leave you a comment on your blog, Do you get an email? You can just reply to that email.
    IF you want- it is way easier for people to reply to you. IF you want to, this is how to fix it:

    1. Go to your Dashboard on Blogger.com.
    2. Hit your edit profile, right next to your picture on the top left.
    3. Scroll down to the line that says : Show my email address and CHECK THE BOX.
    4. Hit save.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ashley for the info i didnt even know i fixed by following your steps Thanks:) and yes its 2 tsp of maple syrup 2tsp fresh lemon which is half a lemon and a very little cayenne pepper it taste like lemonade with a kick !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you girlfriend!!! I don't think I could do this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed. I know that I wouldn't be able to do that. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! I have thought of doing it, but my willpower is for sh@t!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard sooo much about the master cleanse...have even considered it for myself. Gwen Paltrow is always talking about it...apparently is makes her a little craZy! Are u doing it to lose some weight...or flush out toxins? Does it have u running to the potty all the time? So curious to know how it REALLY is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from SITS and very interested to see how your Master Cleanse progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am stopping by the store tomorrow to get my supplies. How is it working so far?

    ReplyDelete