Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday night me & the Hubby headed out to dinner to one of our favorite places Koji's Shabu Shabu @ The Block of Orange if you have never tryed it your seriously missing out it's healthy & fresh.

Saturday another gloomy day out but that did'nt stop me from dragging (lol) my hubby out just kidding he came willingly for lunch at one of our favorite spot  Alicia's in Brea it really is a cute place
Alicia's check it out !


 Then we hit Old Navy they were having the $20 dress sale for spring i picked me up 2 new dresses and a cute cropped cardigan that are half off too !


we finished our Saturday night with a fire & a movie 
 
My previous post explains my Sunday it was a pamper me Sunday my hubby had to work and my older son (Ryan)& his girlfriend  took my younger son (Reese) to Disneylad for the day that is why i was able to relax and just be ! 


Seared Ahi Tuna for my Oscars dinner last night it was easy and fast and my whole family loves fresh fish.

13 comments:

  1. That ahi tuna is making my mouth water. It is my absolute favorite thing to eat! Well...salmon is right up there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pretend I didn't miss a dress sale at Old Navy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend sounds fab. I hope it was wonderful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weekend! My hubs loves seared Ahi Tuna...his fave food of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you do the seared ahi? I love love love love seared ahi, but I have never made it. I have made sushi and such, but never seared ahi and it always seems to be on sale here. Do you have tips?
    oh yes, found you from CCWA, I am following despite my anger at you for making me so hungry when I am supposed to be on a diet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog makes me constantly hungry.

    Your weekends are always amazing--I think you need to host a class or a "how-to" for me...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a fabulous weekend! How was the movie...it is on my list. Next time I am in So Cal, I will keep those restaurants in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to come eat at your house! Everything you have/make looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...that sushi looks SO yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He Connie. Found you through TMC. Love your blog. I'm following you now so can't wait to read more. Have a wonderful evening. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey it sounds like you had a great weekend. I found your blog on SITS and I'm following your blog now.
    Enjoy your day doll.

    ReplyDelete