Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whoot Woo ! It's a Blog Award



Another AWARD ! From Stacy over @ Stacy says  Thanks to her i got the One Loveley Blog Award , If you havent checked out her blog your missing out ! So run over at give her some bloggy love :) I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs, so here goes!

Lilylemontree
Pink haired Momma
Not Your Average Stylista
Get it Girl Style
Brunch at Barneys
Transforming Home
Chanel Fashionista
Tricia Loves Makeup & Fashion

All of theses wonderful blogs are somewhat new to me and they have great stuff worth heading over to check out !  enjoy your awards ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I was scrolling through your past posts and saw that you had passed along an award to me awhile ago! Thank you so very much, you are just too sweet!
    I will get onto a proper 'thank you' immediately!
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete