Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Here are a few things that i have been lusting over. I think i my need to become a professional shopper for someone else haha to justify my shopping habits (lol) but am a girl and i love all things that are pretty so here are somethings that have caught my eye !
Enjoy :)

Eliza J Sleeveless Cotton Dress
ECI Cutaway Halter Dress



                          INC International Concepts Plus Size Dress, Studded Dolman Sleeve



The Steve Madden Bruffle bag ! am running out and grabbing this one !


9 comments:

  1. Wow they never made nice dresses like those when I was a plus size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL They make so many gorgeous things in plus size now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dresses! I bought the grey INC dress at Macy's when I was in Hawaii in Feb. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress and that bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first yellow dress. The white ruffle bag is also really cute and both are perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute dresses...but that bag is AWESOME! Really to-die-for, I-need-it-now!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finds today Connie. Sorry I'm so late on this shopping trip Lol!

    I love the dresses, so much like Spring and it's snowing today AGAIN!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and find that job as a personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the green one! And the handbag, of course!

    ReplyDelete