Monday, March 1, 2010

John's Incredible Pizza Co.

So on Saturday we headed out to John's indresible pizza it was a rainy day so it was good to be inside and just to let you know this was not my idea (lol) i dont like places like this it was like a Chuck E. Cheese on  
steroids Kids everywhere at least it wasnt that bad we got there at 10:30 am lol yes pizza buffet for breakfast the kids dont care what time they eat pizza and there were no croweds yet ! But by the time we left there was a 2 hour wait to get in and no where to sit either, The kids loved this place it was cleaned and well layed out lots of room for the hundereds of kids that were there. Every party room was packed and am glad we went early cause i couldnt wait to get out of there just way too many kids ( i think am a old fart). Here are some pic's of what they have to offer.   

4 comments:

  1. WAs that a bowling alley in there?? that place looks awesome. I'm with you though, I don't really care for those types of places (at least not typically).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that was a bowling alley in there that place was crazy and my first time there too ! I mean am all for fun but a bunch of kids screaming and the crowds when we left were crazy so glad we went early and for the $$ it was fun for the kids !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh my kids would love this place! We have Chuck E Cheese here...and my son is gaga for it. Drive me crazy though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I nearly got a migraine from the photos!! What a spot, hope you had some sunglasses handy!

    ReplyDelete