Thursday, March 11, 2010

To spank or not SPANX !

This is one of the greatest things ever invented SPANX's i would like to personally thank Sara Blakely the founder. It has reshaped womens silhouettes everywhere and mine too !
They have been around for 9 years and i have been wearing them since 05 and i would not put a dress on without them i even on the occasion wear them with my jeans. They slim out the lines & make the muffin tops go away and i think every women should wear them they are just not for "Big girls" either. I've seen alot of women out there that i just want to say put a SPANX on !  Oh lord please (haha) dont they know it will smooth them out. You know who you are and i know you read my blog so please do us all a favor and throw a SPANX on your Ass.

Founder Sara Blakely

Even Oprah wears them as do many other celebs
They even come in pretty ptterns & lace.
So my question is do you SPANX ??  

11 comments:

  1. I don't! They don't stay up on my mid-section - they always roll down. My mother has the same problem. It's disappointing! Arrggghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Spanx!!!
    I have a Spanx tank top which I adore b/c it smooths out my rolls when I am wearing a tighter top with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Spanx!! They are the best!!!

    PS I just gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, back in December I dedicated a whole post to my love/hate relationship with body-slimmers...I actually DO hate them, but I know I NEED them!! Thank the Good LORD they exist! Check out my post on the 'subject'...

    http://fabulouspastanotincluded.blogspot.com/2009/12/mmm-muffin-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't bought the spanx brand, but I did buy a cheaper brand for a wedding I attended last weekend. Not exactly the most comfortable thing ever, but then again, I hate anything being constricting at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love the spanx! I have a couple lovely pairs and some tights with spanx tops. Life savers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been on my to-buy list forever. And now you just reminded me that I MUST buy some!

    Hilarious and oh so true post--LOVE it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Spanx. It's the best creation ever made. Although my mom has the same problem as Stacy, they always roll down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spanx is the life saver sometimes:)Love it!
    I saw Spanx Tank Tops for men on tv this morning.I think I am going to surprise my hubby;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! I have always wanted to try them out. I love the celeb booty shots of their spanx! Kind of makes it less embarrassing to use if they are too, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't but doesn't mean I won't. I just haven't worn any dresses or anything to warrant wearing one. I sometimes feel too constricting in eve bras so i didn't think I'd feel comfortable in Spanx. One day....

    ReplyDelete