Monday, March 8, 2010

The Master Cleanse Day 1


Ingredients for The Lemonade Diet Recipe
To make the Lemonade you will need the following ingredients:

2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice from one half of a Lemon
2 Tablespoons of Rich Maple Syrup
1/10 of a Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
1 – 2 cups of Pure Water

This is day 1 of the master cleanse so far so good but everything i have read about it is that on day 2 will fill like a wall i hope not. This a 10 day cleanse and am pretty sure i wont make the whole 10 days but i will give it a try and update on this at the end of the week ! has anybody else ever done a cleanse ?/ if so please share i would really like to know. Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Wait, is this all you're doing? No eating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done anything like that. I'm scared. LOL

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamma am scared to LMAO !! and yes Stacy this is all am eating lol so lets see how long i last on it ! I think i should just get a colonic haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex did that and it worked beautifully. He wasn't hungry either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy vey I don't have the willpower! Please update us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am contemplating a cleanse...so keep us updated!! Good luck girl stay with it. I hear you'll feel amazing after :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted to try this but have always been a little scared. I am looking forward to hearing more about your experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try it! Will you do a daily update? If you say it's doable I may just have to try it...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How does it work...do you know? If it really works, I want to try it. I don't know if I can make it 10 days without food.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, how are you feeling on Day 2? I have done a few. once you get past the initial 3-4 days it's ok. it's just the first few days that are the hardest!

    ReplyDelete