Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pamper Myself Tuesday !

Today is just a nice relaxing day ! Great weather great company (Reese). So i gave my self a facial with my olive oil mask !(for dry skin) and then i did a banana milk and honey treatment that my new friend Olympia clued me on ! She sent this to me a few weeks ago and I've done it once a week since. She has great skin check her out at her Blog : Olimpiawrites.Blogspot.com
Then did my weekly pedicure with my new nail polish FIFTH AVENUE 194 the color is so perfect not to bright and not to light ! I turned on BRAVO reruns of the Real Housewives of NYC love that show although some episode are a bit boring but for the most entertaining... All the while Reese was doing up the play dough and the DS ! Iam feeling sushi about now so iam going to call my order in for some miso and a roll ! So that was my relaxing Tuesday.








No comments:

Post a Comment