Monday, November 9, 2009

My Sunday Brunch

Photobucket
So on Sunday Morning i made my family a Sunday Brunch for Fall ! and yes i like to celebrate everything !(haha) I made a little of all our Favorites ! Well had some coffee, then we had Champagne Mimosa made with one of my favorite Champagne "Almond" By Walnut Creek it goes great with Oj.
Photobucket
I did some scrambled egg's for the kids and Egg's Benedict for the adults. Some fruit & breakfast potatoes that made with Russet potatoes & Yams with Garlic Our family favorite :)
Photobucket
And we also had to have Bagels with locks one of breakfast weekness i love smoked salmon !

Photobucket
My Breakfast plate the morning was so nice we ate outside and had a little crisp in the air!
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Connie, I'm waiting for my invitation to one of your fabulous luncheons! BTW, Smoked Salmon is one of my favorites too, there is a man who lives near us who smokes his own salmon - best I've tasted!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comment you left! I see you left a comment on Jacki's blog too, she is a talent when it comes to cupcakes and bentos! She's working again so doesn't have as much time to devote to her blog but her past posts are worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful (and yummy) brunch! i love brunch--you did it far better than i ever could!

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that whole thing looked amazing!!! Adorable place you have here! Thank you so much for checking my blog and for the follow! I wish I could follow you, but I can't sign into google friend connect. :( I'm haivng some blogger/google issues and will be moving to WP soon. When I can sign in, consider yourself followed! :) So nice to "meet" you Connie an I look forward to blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful brunch! I love, love, love Brunch. It's so fun and festive - plus, my favorite thing ever - Mimosas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Brunch. Eggs Benedict is one of my favs of all time. And mimosas, don't get me started. I grew up eating Bagels with Lox so I love hearing others say how much they enjoy it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete