Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting to know us part 2


OK so i gave my husband this quiz i did yesterday Lisa Anne over @http://smellthecoffeelisa.blogspot.com/ suggest that it would be funny if i had my hubby answer the same questions so i did and here are his answers and Lisa Anne i think you should do the same :)

♥ What are your middle names? Josephine Ahmad


♥ How long have you been together? 8 years


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 weeks


♥ Who asked whom out? i asked her out


♥ How old are each of you? her 39 me 46


♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? use to be her brother


♥ Do you have any children together? 1



♥ What about pets? 2 dogs

♥ Did you go to the same school? no

♥ Who is the smartest? my wife (lol)

♥ Who is more sensitive? tough one ! me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Sushi

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Canada

♥ Who has the craziest exes? I do !

♥ Who has the worst temper? My wife

♥ Who does the cooking? I married a Chef !

♥ Who is more social? My wife

♥ Who is the neat-freak? My Wife

♥ Who is more stubborn? My wife

♥ Who hogs the bed? My son

♥ Who wakes up earlier? i do

♥ Where was your first date? Mexican restaurant

♥ Who has the bigger family? Me

♥ Do you get flowers often? I don't get any but i buy flowers every week for the wife

♥ How do you spend the holidays? at home with our family

♥ Who is more jealous? I am the most jealous in the world

♥ How long did it take to get serious? 48 hours (lol)

♥ Who eats more? I am a pig (lol)

♥ Who does/did the laundry? My wife

♥ Who’s better with the computer? My wife "cyber girl"

♥ Who drives when you are together? I always do !


Guest Blogger "The Hubby" Kam

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL COUPLE! I wish the best, Ciao Italo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve some kind of award for getting your husband to take one of these quizzes!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! love his answers(esp. the one where he says that your smarter,lol)!

    ReplyDelete