Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting to know us!


♥ What are your middle names? LOL~ Conception Josephine & Kam Ahmed


♥ How long have you been together?
Always up for debate about 8 to 9 years !!! Hubby will get it!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? around 3 months or so.


♥ Who asked whom out? umm he asked me lol but i said no at first !! Then gave in much later!!


♥ How old are each of you? me-39 Kam -46


♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
We seen his last ? mine lives in Colorado

♥ Do you have any children together? Yes our Lil Guys Reese !!


♥ What about pets? Yes 2 Yorkies Juicy Couture & my Savannah


♥ Did you go to the same school? No

♥ Who is the smartest? With our finances Definitely the hubby everything else me(lol)


♥ Who is more sensitive? OMG, ME!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Sushi.


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Canada!!!!!!


♥ Who has the craziest exes? WOW i would have to say him (lol) if you guys only knew!!

♥ Who has the worst temper? LOL he would say me :) But my hubby is half middle eastern !


♥ Who does the cooking? Me! and i love it !

♥ Who is more social? Both of us !


♥ Who is the neat-freak? I have been told i have OCD, but the hubby is just as bad :)


♥ Who is more stubborn? Me all the way :)

♥ Who hogs the bed? i think Reese does our 5 year old (lol) the hubby would say me i use 4 pillows and he gets 1 LOL

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me except( 6:30am) i never sleep good :( on MWF though are his 5:00 am gym days : )


♥ Where was your first date? A Mexican restaurant


♥ Who has the bigger family? The hubby !! There is 8 of them !!! Plus they have kids too!! :)

♥ Do you get flowers often? Almost every weekend !! I put fresh flowers out every Saturday so my sweet hubby makes sure he grabs me some :)



♥ How do you spend the holidays? Always at Home !!! family comes to our house and i love it .

♥ Who is more jealous? The hubby (lol)

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Lets just say it was a world wind romance !

♥ Who eats more? The hubby (lol)

♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me most of the time !.


♥ Who’s better with the computer? Both of us!

♥ Who drives when you are together? He does !! I love having a driver !!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie

    Thanks for following me, and the comment.

    I enjoyed your interview, a lot of sounds like me and my boyf!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of the two of you. I love it. I like the idea of this post, I think it's funny and great. I'd love to see how he answers the questions too though. That would make it even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Anne that is a great idea !! I am going to ask the hubby if he would do this tonight when he gets home !!

    ReplyDelete