Friday, August 28, 2009

Just some pic of the past few years for a Flashback Friday!!
@ the beach in June 09

I was sick for 2 days on our Mexico Cruise (not feeling well :(


Easter Time 09

Grandson Landen~
Mother's Day 08
Me & Baby Landen
My Guys @ Disneyland
Me and the hubby Cruising from Canada

The hubby on the beach in Mexico next to my D&G Bag

Cruising 08

My Son's
My Children Christmas 04

My Girls

Me and my Nana 05
Reese
Me and my girls 06

My Daughter & Alyssa on Grad Day 06
Our house we bought but never moved into !!:(
My stud of a son

Reese Halloween 08

























6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics!! A couple of things...you look amazing for being sick while in Mexico, your too cute with your hubby, your kids are beautiful, i want that house and i am way jealous of the D&G bag!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment...you have a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous looking family, thanks for sharing your pics!!!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!! I wish I had more photos with wonderful memories. I hardly eve go anywhere let alone when I do, I always forget my camera!!

    ReplyDelete