Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lusting for ..............

Transitioning into Fall and clothes am currently lusting after! Just a few pieces to update the Fall wardrobe. So loving the black leather jacket @ Nordys Distressed leather for $249.00 and i would pair it with this dress by Mr. Calvin klein.
Ahh Calvin Klein ! I love your new dress what a steal $ 138.00 At Nordstrom and yes i am lusting over it now as i type (lol) Love the color Grey for Fall i cant wait to get to Nordstroms to try this on Friday sounds good to me !
This Maggy London faux wrap jersey dress is also @ Nords for $ 108.00 love the rich color of purple for Fall. It's a yes :0







5 comments:

  1. I've so got to have that leather jacket! I love the smell, the feel the confidence of wearing one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall more than any other season. Weather-wise and clothing-wise.

    That Calvin Klein dress is pretty cute. I'm really liking JCrew's Fall stuff. A lot.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS!! Ooh, la, la...you have great taste!! That leather jacket is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. purple is everywhere! hi from SITS

    ReplyDelete