Thursday, August 6, 2009

Italian Steak Sandwich

For the Mayo!
1 Cup of Mayo
3/4 Jarred Roasted Red bell pepper Chopped
1/2 Cup Gorgonzola
1/4 Cup Shallots, Chopped
1/2 cup Fresh Parsley leaves
Salt & Pepper to taste !
Puree~Put all in the food processor except parsley add to end when done puree cover and chill.
Combine~
1/4 Olive Oil
2 T. minced fresh Parsley
1 T. minced fresh Thyme
1 T. minced fresh Rosemary
1 T. Crushed re pepper flakes
Whisk together set aside (as you can see you can also use dry herbs too !) I always use what i have on hand.
This is your mayo cheese sauce.
oil mixture
Salt & pepper your London Broil
Grill about 8 10 minutes each side which ever you desire.

When done slice thinly add to oil mixture toss really well then place on toasted Ciabatta bread.
add some spinach and top with the mayo mixture.












2 comments:

  1. This looks so good. I might try this tonight. i was gonna be lazy and make just pancakes, but this looks way better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE!! YUUUUMMMYYY!! My hubby will love this. I am having my bro and sis in law over this weekend and this is a great idea. Thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete