Sunday, October 18, 2009

Giada De Laurentiis @ South Coast Plaza !

Photobucket



Have you heard Giada De Laurentiis will be at your local Williams-Sonoma store for a special book signing event as Giada De Laurentiis signs copies of her cookbook, Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites.

Please note: Space is limited to the first 500 customers. Please visit or call Costa Mesa location to purchase books and secure your ticket. Giada will only be signing copies of Giada's Kitchen purchased at Williams-Sonoma. Proof of purchase required !

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I so wish we had a williams sonoma where I live--I love her cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching her. I wonder if she is coming to the SF area. I'm going to find out right now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd KISS her and let my wife watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you call? when is this!You know Im going with you, right?

    ReplyDelete