Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween cake

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chocolate Ganache over the top of homemade Buttercream frosting !

Photobucket



Photobucket
Me & my daughter Britt love to cook and bake and we found this recipe in one of our Halloween books and thought we'd make it for the family !! it was pretty easy we just used box cake mix made 3 layers and then Britt made a batch of Buttercream frosting and added food coloring to make it Orange and then i made the Ganache just bakers chocolate chopped up and some heavy whipping cream !!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome!! I keep saying this but I have to start baking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that looks! My 10 year old daughter loves to bake with me. This would be a really fun one! Thanks for sharing! Glad I stopped by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete