Friday, October 16, 2009

YSL Supports The Cure !

Photobucket
FYI:
YSL is proud to support the search for the cure. 30% of your purchase of Golden Gloss N° 27 will be contributed to the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund through the end of October.

The National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCC Fund) is dedicated to ending breast cancer through the power of grassroots action and advocacy. NBCC Fund increases funding for breast cancer research; monitors how those funds are spent; expands access to quality health care for all; and ensures that trained advocates influence all decision making that impacts breast cancer. Visit the official website: www.stopbreastcancer.org

Dress your lips in a veil of shimmering gold with Golden Gloss. The gloss forms a mirror-effect on the lips which sparkles with mother-of-pearl. A complex of nourishing oils (Nigelle and Cameline Oils) protects the lips while providing total comfort. The magic and shimmer of gold* captured on the lips!

* contains 0,2% of 24 carats gold
N° 27
$ 28.00


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have just heard that one of my work colleagues has breast cancer.

    I do wish they could find a cure for all cancers it would be an amazing breakthrough for the human race.

    3 mothers of children from my son's first school class group have had cancer, 2 were breast cancer - both survived and myself with a very rare cancer in my thigh. The number could be higher as I no longer have contact with all these mothers.

    I watched QVC's Breast Cancer Care programme on Thursday evening and they raised an amazing amount of cash for that charity, they have been doing it for 10 years now.

    It is so very sad when I hear of anyone getting cancer, and worse when it is people with young children.

    I hope and pray that one day a cure will be out there for us all.

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Great post. Happy I came across your blog ;)

    "Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"

    ReplyDelete