Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Birthday Ring !!!!

Photobucket
So here is a pic of me with my new ring on and i love it !!! It's all out GORGEOUS !!! I love to collection estate jewlery and ever year i get a new piece it might be for Mother's Day, Valentines Day or my 40th (like now) Birthday my hubby always pulls through with the goods once a year. Yes i am a lucky girl !! Love you baby.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Revel in the refined. Celebrate the clean, antique-minded design of Ramona Singer's White Quartz and Diamond Sterling Silver Round Ring. The piece's prong-set, round Brazilian white quartz twinkles in the embrace of two rows of pavé-set, round diamonds. The pavé diamonds also line the ring's rope-textured gallery. and the heart-design, ribbon metalwork gracing each shoulder.

Ramona Singer White Quartz and Diamond Sterling Silver Round Ring Features:

Approx. 7.25ct (6.75ct white quartz, .50ct diamond)
Measures approx. 13/16"L x 7/8"W x 7/16"H; shank 1/8"W
Available in ring sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
Milgrain accenting
Tapered shank
Rhodium plating
Stamped .925
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. pretty pretty,we all know Kammy spoils you with REAL stuff!Not imaginary jewelry,shoes or what not hahahaha and I actually see it on you in a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ring...can see that one from a mile away! which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I wish I was single...does he have a brother lmao ;) Love the ring gf!!

    ReplyDelete