Friday, October 16, 2009

Some fun shopping finds !!

Photobucket
So yesterday me and my daughter katelyn hit Starbucks then Target and all so we were able to fit in Marshalls ! So above i found The cutest Hello Kitty socks & stickers she is one of my fav's since i was a kid and always makes me smile !
Photobucket
Hello Kitty Christmas Ornament i collect one every year ! $7.99 @ Marshalls
Photobucket
Comfy dress @ Target i will be wearing this with my Steve Madden tall Cognac boots !!
Photobucket
Scarf $14.99 @ Marshalls

Photobucket
Red Fedora hat $14.99 @ Target ( I love it) cant wait to wear it with my black coat .
Photobucket
Madden girl heels from Marshalls $39.99 (for my daughter Katelyn) we share :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG love the shoes! That outfit is going to be amazing....you must post it when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete